Monday, January 25, 2010

I had a blast @ School

Yeah at first I was scared shit-less and nervous as hell going on to campus!
I felt so lost & I didn't know where to go >_<
There were tons of people but I was so shame to ask where the hell to go.
I mean I was in the right spot BUT didn't see the list that they've posted up to check!
Haha hot dayummm at least I seen someone I knew and followed her around & the best chances were that we're in the same class! YESSSS.
Lol
But my teacher is hellah cool & very chill she is NOT a real teacher she said but has had 5 years of teaching GED as a part time job! WOW I really like her.

& She made us do this small exercise with a partner we had to introduce our partner which I felt so uncomfortable doing so lmfao. I actually got tongue tied a bit.
Haha but still like usual I faze out during class and still do a get a little lost whenever I get distracted bwahaha.

ALL IN ALL I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH SCHOOL ALL OVER AGAIN! ;D

2 comments:

Me said...

YAY! You can do it, hon!!! =)

I'm glad your first day of school went relatively well. Just remain positive and you can do anything you set your mind to.

What are you going back to school for? What degree are you interested in?

Printing Company said...

lovely eyes

http://www.alasifpackages.com/