Its a bit messy, but its still good! LOL
These were the products that I used:
I adore NYX products & I have a collection, so basically most of my tutorials will be of me using them ^_^ I mean don't get me wrong. Who doesn't love inexpensive makeup!
But lets get started....
1. First I took my OPAL e/s & placed it on the first
3rd of my eyelid near my tear duct and blended it all the up onto my brow bone.
2. I got my NYX's blush in Mauve & speaded it all of the remaining halves of my eyelid, again all the way up unto my brow bone.
3. I then put NYX's purple e/s about my eye crease from the outter corner of my eye to the opposite side of my pupil so the 1st and 2nd half above my crease should be covered :)
4. Then take NYX's Morocco e/s and fill it in your crease creating a triangle on the outter corner. Make sure you blend! ^_____^
5. I used NYX's e/s in SKIN as my highlight all over my brow bone :)
& there you have it, just add your eyeliner -I used prestige (black) & put on some falsies to give a dramatic effect and your done :D
Sorry I didn't get to post more pictures my camera died, but hopefully I'll be able to post up a video tutorial on this look :) THANKS!
-If your still a bit confused because the lack of good explaination >_<
Final LOOK :) VVVVVVVV